Properties of File Upload Form Element
This File Upload element field is to upload an image, document, audio, video files.
Validation Settings: Ensure that data inserted into an application element satisfies defined formats and other input criteria.
- File Size: This is to set the maximum size of the file that you can upload.
- File Type: This is to define the type of file you can upload, and It has four pre-defined file types from which you can select a file type.
- Video files
File Uploads using S3 (Security Feature)
- Whenever the user submits a record with the File Upload element, the system would fetch the S3 Bucket details with the Access key & secret key.
- The system verifies the keys, gets the relevant bucket details, and then stores the file attached in the organization's bucket.
- You should only access the S3 bucket through API calls from applications or with proper access or a secret key.
- Develop an application with the File Upload feature fields in the selected organization, and then create an S3 bucket for the organization. Rest encryption is to be enabled using the AWS Key Management System. The device generates and stores the access key and the secret key for accessing the S3 bucket.
- Log in with your organization's user details.
- Open the Add Record page for the created application.
- The actor can attach the file to the file upload field and enter all the values to the form.
- Submit the app.
To Get File Uploads from S3 Bucket of the organization( Security Feature)
- Whenever a GET call is activated to retrieve file uploads, the device will retrieve S3 Bucket information with the Access key & Secret key.
- The system verifies the keys and retrieves the relevant bucket details associated with the organization.
- The system retrieves the uploaded file associated with the given input criteria and displays it in the app.
- You should only access the S3 bucket through API calls from the same organization with proper access and secret key.
- Create an application with Data table reference output as File Upload field in a selected organization, and then the S3 bucket is to be created for that organization. Encryption is enabled using the AWS Key management system.
- The system generates and stores the Access Key and Secret Key for accessing the S3 bucket.
- Log in with the organization's user details.
- Open the Add Record page for the created app.
- The actor can able to select the input field for the data table reference added.
- The system displays the file upload against the given input from the S3 bucket of this organization and displays it in the app.