Copy a data table
An overview on how to copy a data table
You can copy a data table with its data or just the data table without the data.
- Go to the main dashboard and click Admin Menu > Database > Data Tables.
- You will land on the Data Tables List page.
- Choose a data table which you want to view.
- Click 3-dot option corresponding to the chosen data table.
- Select Copy Data Table.
- You will land on Copy Data Table page.
- Select the Workspace in which you want to copy the data table.
- Give a Name to the data table.
- Click Copy Data table, if you want to copy the data table along with the data in it.
- Click Copy Data table Without Data, if you want to copy the data table only with it's form elements and configuration.
- Based on your selection the data table will be saved.
Note: The data functions that are created for the data table will also get copied.
To get a visual understanding on how to copy a data table in Quixy, refer to the video below.