An overview of exporting data from Quixy database to any 3rd party platform
API Report exposes the data present in a data source to 3rd party platform. however, users can filter out the required data that need to be exposed to 3rd party platform from a data source and generate a consolidated API Report.
To consume Report API, it is mandatory for the third-party platforms to have a bearer token for authentication. To generate the bearer token, one should have Integration Access in Quixy.
How to create API Report?
- Go to data source list page, select the data source (Type: Report).
- Click on the + button corresponding to the selected data source under the APIs column.
- You will land on the API Report creation page.
- On this page, you will be able to see whole data of a data source.
- Now, we need to filter out the required data that we want to expose to the 3rd party platforms and save it as a API Report.
- To show or hide a whole data column, use Columns option on the right.
- To filter the data against a data value, use the Filters option on the left.
- Once you filter the required data, Save the report.
- The report will save as an API Report.
- To view the API of the report, go to data source list page > data source > API Report, refer to the image below.
- You will land on the API Reports page.
- Select the report and click on the view icon to see the API of that report.
- The report's API will be visible as shown below.