After reading this article, you will know:
- Who is a user
- How to create a user
- How to create multiple users at once
- Guest Users
A user is any person who has registered on Quixy to work with the platform. Users can also be employees in an organization that is using Quixy to automate their business processes.
|Users||This tab displays all active users on the platform, i.e., users with a role, a manager, and a confirmed email address.|
|Inactive Users||This tab displays a list of all users whom the organization's administrator has deliberately deactivated.|
How do I create a user in Quixy?
- Click on the Admin Menuand hover your cursor on the Users option from the slide bar.
- You will see multiple options described below.
- Click on the Users option from the drop-down. You will land on the Users List page.
- You will find Excel Export, Create User(s), and 3-dot options on the page's top right corner.
- Let's see the experience of creating a single user. Click Create User. You will see a pop-up on the right side of the screen. Fill in the required details. Here, fields with an * are mandatory to fill.
- While filling out the form, you can either select Auto Generate password or create a new password.
- If you are creating a new password, you need to have at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one special character, and one numeric character in the password.
- Login Type: Administrators can designate users as either "Regular Login" users or "AD Login" users or "SSO Login" user. This enhancement means that when users visit the login page, they'll only see the relevant login method based on their user category. This streamlines the login process, reduces complexity, and provides a clearer path for users to access the platform.
- At the end of the form, you will find the Integrate Access and Enable RTL options.
- Integrate Access: It will allow the newly created user to integrate the Quixy platform into a third-party system.
- Enable RTL: It allows the users to experience the platform enhanced where every element on the screen aligns from 'Right-to-Left' when RTL is activated.
- Click Create after filling in all the required details to finish creating the user. Click Reset to erase all the entered details at once.
- You will see the newly created user on the Users List page under the Pending Users tab.
- On this page, you need to assign a role to the user by clicking on the + symbol, and confirm the email by clicking on the email symbol, which can be seen under the Action column, to make the newly created user a fully active user.
- All the active users can be seen under the Users tab on the Users List page.
Create multiple users at once
- Click on the Admin Menu and hover your cursor on the Users option from the slide bar.
- Select the Users option from the drop-down, and you will land on the Users list page.
- You will find Excel Export, Create User(s), and 3-dot option on the page's top right corner.
- Click on the 3-dot option, and click +Create User(s), the platform will redirect you to the Create Users page to create multiple users at once.
Here, you will have two options to create multiple users:
1. You can click on the +Add button multiple times, adding more rows in the grid below, where you can enter the details of the users and save.
- You can fill in the details of the users in the excel sheet and save the excel.
- Click on the Upload Excel button on the Create Users page and upload the Excel.
- You will see all the user details in the excel populated on the Create Users page in their respective fields (i.e., First Name, Last Name, Email ID, etc.).
- Now, suppose you check the Emails Confirmed checkbox on the top right corner of the Create Users page and save the users. In that case, the emails of all the users will be confirmed automatically on the platform, and all the users will get an email saying that they are users of Quixy.
- To finish creating the users, click Save.
- You will find all the users on the Pending Users page. Assign a role to each user to make them active users in the platform.
Guest User Access
Organizations who work with external partners who are not completely involved in achieving their processes but have a role to play. Organizations can opt to add their external partners as Guest Users in their organization providing them with required/limited access to the artifacts such as apps, reports, and views in the account to participate and play their role on daily basis.