Quixy is a dynamic platform with immense possibilities to automate any enterprise-grade solutions
The steps and processes listed here will give you an idea of the platform's basic functions, but the possibilities are virtually limitless.
Setup Users and Roles
Setting up users and roles for your organization is a prerequisite to creating applications.
- Click on the Admin menu (), select Users, and select the Roles option.
- In the top right corner, clickAdd User Role.
- In the New User Role pop-up, click on the Add New Role link.
- The Page will redirect to the Roles list page.
- On the top right corner of the Roles list page, click on the Add Role button.
- Give a name to the role, a description, and save the part.
- To add Users, click on the Admin menu and select the Users option.
- At the top right corner, click on theCreate User(s) option.
- A Create User pop-up will open on the screen.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Email Id, Contact Number, Password, and select a Manager, which is mandatory fields.
- Click on the Create button to create a User successfully.
- Go to the UnAssigned Users tab to find the newly created user.
- Click on thebutton corresponding to the new user to add a role to the user.
- Click on the Email icon corresponding to the new user to confirm the email address.
- After adding a part and confirming the email, the newly added user will become an active user.
You can generate a unique password by selecting Auto Generate Password option. Also, you can verify your email by selecting Emails Confirmed.
Create an App
- Click on the App Store icon among the header icons on the dashboard.
- Click on the Create New App section.
- You will land on the Name page, the first step in the app creation process.
- Choose a Workspace, i.e., General Admin.
- Enter the Name of the application.
- Enter the Description and click on the Next button.
- You will land on the Form Builder page, the second step in the app creation.
Build Your Form
Build your application's User Interface with drag and drop functionality.
- You will have the different Form Element Fields types to capture the user information on the left of the form builder page.
- Drag a form element field from the Left pane and place it on the Form builder pane.
- Click on the form element to open its properties, move its position or adjust its length.
- Give a Name to the form element and configure its properties from the Properties pane on the right side.
- Preview the app form by clicking on the Preview button.
You can preview the app form to understand the app's look and feel, either in a desktop view or a tablet view.
An easy-to-use visual interface helps you to model any business process and build simple to complex workflows in just a few minutes.
- Please hover your mouse cursor on to the Start step and click on the stage to open its properties.
- Define the step name and choose a role, the initiator of the application.
- Click on the action button Submit to open its properties. Configure the properties of the action button.
- Define the Name and colour of the action button.
- Please hove your mouse cursor on the arrow below the Start step. You will see a Plus button in the indicator. Click on the Plus button to add another action button.
- Please hover your mouse cursor over the arrow below the action button to add more workflow steps.
- After the workflow configuration, click on the Next button.
You will land on the Business Rules page.
Set Business Logic
Quixy's rules engine allows you to configure all your business logic without writing any code.
- Click on the Add Rule button to define a business rule.
- Define a Name to the business rule and choose a workflow step on which you want to apply the business rule.
- In the conditions section, select a Form Element Field and select compare type to define your If condition.
- Select the comparison type and choose the value to be compared.
- Now select the Action level and configure the action on which you want to act.
- Similarly, you can add as many conditions and actions as required in a single rule.
- Similarly, you can define Custom Validations to restrict a user while performing the wrong transaction.
- For example, restrict the application of Maternity Leave to female employees to ensure the leave end date is greater than or equal to the leave start date.
You can turn ON or OFF any created business rules for an app at any point.
Provide Access Permissions
Control access to form data at the field level to control who can edit or see the information and at what stage of the process workflow.
- Editable- All the form elements in the app will be in Edit mode while performing transactions.
- Read Only- The form elements in the app will be in Read-Only mode while conducting transactions.
- Hidden- All the form elements in the app will be in hidden mode while performing transactions.
- Custom- Drill down to each element level in the section.
- Once you set the permissions, click on the Next button.
- You will land on the Publish step.
Publish the Application
- Click on the Publish button.
- The app will publish.
- Perform transactions from the app.
Reports provide actionable insights and resource utilization for informed decision-making.
- Click on the Admin Menu and select the Reports option.
- In Reports, select Create Data Source option to create a data source with Type as Report and select the app's data.
- Select all the necessary fields you want to add to the report.
- Save the data source.
- In the created data source, click on the Add Reports option and select the report type (as a grid, charts- bar, pie, area, document) and select necessary fields.
- Save the report with a report name.
- Click on All reports and select Report Access, and give access to a role that can access reports.
Build Your Dashboard
Create Custom Dashboards
Users can build and configure their dashboard in Quixy to provide easy access to announcements, repositories, performance data, pending tasks, shortcuts to use an app, etc.
- Click on the Customize Dashboard button on the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Click on the Add Panel button.
- Select a Dashlet Category.
- Select a subtype from the list.
- Edit Display Name and click on the Save button.
- You can adjust the size and order of dashlet items by moving the pane accordingly.
Easy Access Menu
Create Custom Menu
The custom menu allows you to create an order of all the apps and reports for quick access and edit them according to your business dynamics.
- Click on the Admin Menu and select the Preferences option.
- Click on the Custom Menu option and click on the Create button.
- Add all the menu items for the account and Enable the custom menu.
- Click on the Save button.
- Open the dashboard page, and you will see the created custom menu on the left side of the dashboard page.
You can add all your app reports, move the panels and reorder them and save them. You can also disable or enable the custom menu with a single switch.
Knowledge Base and Help Center
- The help center provides help docs for all the functionalities.
- It gives a step-wise Description with proper mock-up screens.
- The user manual lists all features and functionalities for users to understand and use the platform better.