1. App Open Link
The App Open Link field directs the application to open in Add Record mode or App Data mode based on the selected option when you open the application after publishing it.
The App Open Link has the following options:
- Add Record
- App Data
The Add Record option directs the application to open in the Add Record mode whenever you open the application.
The App Data option directs the application to open its app data whenever you open the application.
2. Redirect To drop-down field
This drop-down field has 6 options and each option is a unique occurrence. This field leads the platform to automatically redirect you to the selected occurrence after submitting a record in the app.
The functionality of the options is explained below:
- Dialog popup
- New Record
- App Data
- View Record
- Print Record
- Download Record
- Click on the Redirect To drop-down field to see the options.
After adding a record in the application, platform will display a pop-up, as shown below.
- If you click on the Add button, the same application will open in Add Record mode.
- If you click on the View button, the latest record that is added in the app will display in view (Read-only) mode.
- If you click on the Print button, platform will show you the print options for the application.
- If you click on the Back button, you will be redirected to the main dashboard page.
After adding a record in the app, platform will automatically redirect you to the Add Record page of the same application.
After adding a record in the app, platform will automatically redirect you to the Initiated page where you can see all the history of the data that you entered and submitted in the app.
After adding a record in the app, platform will automatically redirect you to the main dashboard.
After adding a record in the app, the platform will open the same app as a report where you can see the data of the latest record in read-only mode.
After adding a record in the app, the platform will open a print pop-up to print the submitted section along with the latest data.
3. Sections Display Properties
App developers can now offer their users one of four distinct methods to interact with the form builder's sub-sections. The four methods are:
1. Sections as list
2. One section at a time
3. Sections as tabs
4. Sections as tabs, except the first section
4. Highlighted Fields
This drop-down displays all the element fields in the app. You can select any 3 fields. The data of these 3 fields will display along with the task message.
Now, let us assume, the leave application has been created with 3 fields, i.e., Employee Name, Leave Date and Type of Leave (Privileged Leave, Comp Off, etc), while publishing the leave application if you select Employee Name, Leave Date and Type of Leave fields in the Select 3 Field Elements to show data in tasks drop-down.
- According to the above example, the data of these fields will display in the task that is generated for the manager.