File Upload enables users to choose and upload files from their local devices, including documents, images, videos, and more. Here's an explanation of its properties:
File upload - Properties
Field Name: This allow CDs to provide a unique name to the field for its identity.
Label Name: This allow CDs to provide the final visible name of the field to the end-users.
Help Text: This enables CDs to give users a helpful text that indicates the field's related value. When the cursor hovers over the field, the help text appears.
Resize File: This will increase the resolution of image for better visibility.
Required Field: This enables CDs to ensure that users provide essential information in the field, preventing oversight or omission of essential data.
File Size: This allow CDs set a maximum file size (in MB). If a file larger than this size is uploaded, it won't be accepted.
- Each File: It means that no single file can be larger than the specified size limit.
- All Files Combined: It means that the total size of all files uploaded together cannot exceed the specified size limit.
File Type: This allow CDs to choose the type of file should be uploaded, and It has four pre-defined file types from which you can select a file type.
- Video files
- Choose custom types (Audio, Video, Document, Image) with the custom format.
Restrict Upload: This allow CDs to limit the number of files that users can submit.
- The platform does not allow the submission of files (Any File) that are larger than 20 MB.
- The platform does not allow the submission of Excel files containing formulas.
- If the file name contains any special characters, the platform prohibits its submission.
Field Label Color: CDs can choose or change the color of the field.
Field Label Size: CDs can change the size of the field to small, medium, large, or custom.
Field Label Style: CDs can apply styles to the like bold or italic to the field name.