Thanks for sharing your feedback!
This option tells or forces users to fill out the application's form fields with unique information every time they send in a record. It will restrict/warn against adding any duplicate records.
- Two new drop-down fields will display if you check the Enable Unique Records checkbox.
- Unique Record Type
- Unique Record Elements
- Click on the Unique Record Type drop-down. It has two options.
- Warn: Select this option, if you want to give a Warning Message when the users enter a duplicate value.
- Restrict: Select this option, if you want to restrict record submission when the users enter a duplicate value.
- The Unique record Element drop-down will show all the elements in the application. Select the elements for which you want unique values.
Was this article helpful?