Here’s a quick checklist that you need to look at before you create any triggers:
1. Focus on Submit type:
- “Submit type” is used to submit the app. You should know the difference between Create Task and Submit Add Record.
- If the user wants to submit the app directly without opening the app, then, in that case, we need to use the “submit add record.”
- If the user wants to submit the app directly after opening the app, then, in that case, we need to use the “create task.”
2. Knowledge of “User reference field” and “Start Date and End date” fields
- The start date and end date are selected when we have any recurring kind of task that needs to be started at some point in time and stopped after some time.
- Similarly, “user reference” is selected when we need to create a task for a particular captured whose details have been captured in the first app.
Was this article helpful?